2013 Volkswagen Passat
2013 Volkswagen Passat’s are in stock at Volkswagen Southtowne. Named Motor Trend car of the year for 2012, not much has changed in this second generation American model. Although it has the same look as the 2012 model, there are 130 part improvements making your ride comfortable, handsomely sophisticated, with competitive economical pricing.
2013 Volkswagen Passat Features
- The Volkswagen Passat’s streamline exterior gives a luxury feel for an economical price.
- The 2.5L engine delivers powerful and smooth acceleration, offering an EPA-estimated 31 highway mpg.
- The multi-function steering wheel has integrated controls putting entertainment and car information at the tip of your fingers.
- The optional 5-inch color touch screen stereo and navigation system gets you where you want to go and creating safe driving with a back-up camera.
- The Volkswagen Passat has a no-nonsense interior with more leg room that most large sedans.
FUEL ECONOMY **
- 2.5L 170-HP engine, 22City/32 Hwy
- 3.6L 280-HP engine, 20 City/28 Hwy
- 2.0L TDI Clean Diesel, 31City/43 Hwy
**Figures are manufacturer estimates
For questions about the current 2013 Volkswagen Passat Models, Passat models coming soon, or any questions in general… please do not hesitate to contact our Internet Team at (801) 285-0334 or simply click the link below to get a quick e-mail response back from our Team.