2013 Volkswagen Tiguan
Putting the “sport” in Sport Utility
The 2013 Volkswagen Tiguan is still around to give the driver sport and simplicity. The 2013 Tiguan is paying proper homage to the icon drivers are growing to know, while embodying modern and important areas such as technology and performance. The 2013 Volkswagen Tiguan looks little but acts all grown up! For 2013, the Volkswagen Tiguan carries over largely unchanged. All models now come with a standard leather-wrapped steering wheel. Volkswagen also drops the LE trim level giving the driver an S, SE, and SEL trim.
Volkswagen Tiguan Features
- The Tiguan offers a small crossover SUV with an upscale interior and sophisticated driving dynamics.
- The 2.0L turbocharged engine delivers strength and peppiness, while offering an EPA-estimated 20/26 highway mpg.
- The available multi-function sport steering wheel has integrated controls for easy access to the entertainment system and other information.
- The optional navigation system puts directions and sound at your fingertips.
- The Tiguan looks like a smaller version of VW’s Touareg midsize SUV until you step around back, where it more closely resembles the rear end of a Golf hatchback.
S, SE, SEL 2.0L 200-HP engine, 20City/26 Hwy
For questions about the current VW Tiguan Models, Tiguan models coming soon, or any questions in general… please do not hesitate to contact our Internet Team at (801) 285-0334 or simply click the link below to get a quick e-mail response back from our Team.