Unveiled at the 2012 L.A. Auto Show, the 2013 Volkswagen Beetle convertible is a whole new way to see the Beetle. With three choices of engines all you will need to do is create your wish list of features and driving around with your top down will be the only way you will want to travel.
Volkswagen Beetle Features
The 2013 Volkswagen Beetle Convertible hearkens back to the original coupe in all the right ways. Modern and sporty creates a new twist on the classic that buyers know and love.
- The 2.5L engine delivers impressive acceleration of 0-60 in 9 seconds, while still offering an EPA-estimated 21/27 highway mpg.
- The sport steering wheel has integrated controls for easy access to the entertainment system and car information.
- The optional navigation system puts direction at your fingertips getting you where you need to be.
- The convertible roof retracts with just the touch of a button.
- The Volkswagen Beetle has plenty of room for tall drivers with a fairly spacious back seat .
For questions about the current VW Beetle Models, Beetle models coming soon, or any questions in general… please do not hesitate to contact our Internet Team at (801) 285-0334 or simply click the link below to get a quick e-mail response back from our Team.