Enjoy this video of VW Jetta Hybrid out at the Bonneville Salt Flats!
2013 Volkswagen Jetta Hybrid
2013 Volkswagen Jetta Hybrids are off the truck, in stock, and ready to go at Volkswagen Southtowne. The TDI has possibly met its match. Volkswagen has thrown the old hybrid formula out the window, and now relying on VW’s strength’s such as direct injection, a turbocharger, and a dual-clutch gearbox for the internal combustion- this drivetrain looks like a mini version of those found in Volkswagen’s performance models.
Volkswagen Jetta Hybrid Features
- The Volkswagen Jetta Hybrid is a hybrid for people who don’t love hybrids!
- The 1.4L engine delivers impressive acceleration for a hybrid, offering an EPA-estimated 45 combined mpg.
- The multi-function steering wheel has integrated controls putting entertainment and information at the tip of your fingers.
- The optional 5-inch color touch screen stereo and navigation system gets you where you want to go.
- The Volkswagen Jetta Hybrid soaks up bumps easily providing a super comfortable long ride.
The 2013 Volkswagen Jetta Hybrid receives the new turbocharged-and-intercooled, direct-injection DOHC 1.4-liter four-cylinder, making 150 hp. This premium-fueled prima donna shares quarters with but can completely disconnect from a water-cooled 20-kilowatt electric motor that raises maximum combined output to 170 hp and 184 lb-ft of torque. This German green-machine combines the very best traits of performance, fuel economy, and affordability. The Jetta Hybrid and Touareg Hybrid are the first of their kind giving the driver high tech, eco-friendly, and awesome all in one.
1.4L Hybrid 150-HP engine, 45 combined
**Figures are manufacturer estimates
For questions about the current VW Jetta Hybrid Models, Jetta Hybrid models coming soon, or any questions in general… please do not hesitate to contact our Internet Team at (801) 285-0334 or simply click the link below to get a quick e-mail response back from our Team.