2013 Volkswagen EOS
The Sky is always bluer in a convertible
The 2013 Volkswagen Eos has added a few more standard features to the Executive and Lux trim lines as well as introducing a Sport trim to the lineup. The VW Eos deserves more consideration than it gets. With the quality build of more expensive luxury models, the Eos is a smart more economical choice for the drop top sun chasers. With its innovative retractable hard top and a strong engine, it is hard to believe that it gets lost among other convertibles. The base model offers plenty of standard features to justify its cost over other premium competitors. Its sleek European styling gives drivers something to look forward to every time they drive under a clear bright sky.
Volkswagen EOS Features
- The Eos offers relaxation for drivers who want a relaxed touring convertible.
- The 2.0L turbocharged engine delivers strength and peppiness, while offering an EPA-estimated 22/30 highway mpg.
- The available multi-function sport steering wheel has integrated controls for easy access to the entertainment system and other information.
- The optional navigation system puts directions and sound at your fingertips.
- The Eos five piece retractable hard top includes an integrated sunroof that on chilly days you can still enjoy the stars.
The 2013 VW Eos wouldn’t be a VW without some seriously smooth technology on board. This is the stuff that makes life with the Eos more than a driving a utility vehicle. The options offered are at the touch of the driver’s finger tips and will give the driver a sense of complacency when rolling through the neighborhood. The experience starts with sound. Eos buyers get a few options depending on model, starting with Touchscreen Premium VIII sound system with HD radio™, also available is Sirius Satellite Radio® with a three-month free trial, and an SD-card slot. AUX-in for portable audio players, media device interface (MDI) with IPod® cable and Bluetooth® with audio streaming. There is also an optional navigation system with touch screen to get you to and from.
Komfort, Sport, Lux, Executive 2.0L 200-HP engine, 22City/30 Hwy
**Figures are manufacturer estimates
For questions about the current VW Eos Models, Eos models coming soon, or any questions in general… please do not hesitate to contact our Internet Team at(801) 285-0334 or simply click the link below to get a quick e-mail response back from our Team.