2013 Volkswagen GTI
Ranking number 1 out of 10 in upscale small cars, the 2013 Volkswagen GTI’s strong engine and sharp handling make it fun to drive, and the spacious seats and cargo room make it one of the most practical models in its class. Resembling the Volkswagen Golf, the GTI is given an unrestrained and intimidating look with vertical fog lights, honeycomb grille, and two chrome exhaust pipes. The Volkswagen GTI has the body of a race car, but with human inspired features it will grip the road and your heart equally.
Volkswagen GTI Features
- The Volkswagen GTI offers the body of a Volkswagen with the heart of a sports car, with two or four doors for your convenience.
- The 2.0L turbo charged engine delivers impressive acceleration, while still offering an EPA-estimated 31 highway mpg.
- The multi-function steering wheel has integrated controls putting entertainment and information at the tip of your fingers.
- The optional 5-inch color touch screen stereo and navigation system gets you where you want to go.
- The Volkswagen GTI comes in a base model, convenience and sunroof, sunroof and navigation, and the AutoBahn with every available feature.
TECHNOLOGY: The all-new 2013 Volkswagen GTI wouldn’t be a VW without some seriously divine technology on board. This is the stuff that makes life with the Volkswagen a gratifying ride down the interstate and equips you with complacency when you roll through the neighborhood. Your experience starts with sound. Volkswagen GTI buyers get a few options depending on model, starting with Touchscreen Premium VIII sound system, also available is Sirius Satellite Radio® with a three-month free trial, and, best of all, the Fender® Premium Audio System, consisting of nine speakers (including subwoofer). AUX-in for portable audio players, media device interface (MDI) with IPod cable and Bluetooth® with audio streaming.
The GTI also features, depending on model, available keyless entry, push button start, and Touchscreen navigation.
2.0L 200-HP engine, 23City/33 Hwy
**Figures are manufacturer estimates
For questions about the current VW GTI Models, GTI models coming soon, or any questions in general… please do not hesitate to contact our Internet Team at (801) 285-0334 or simply click the link below to get a quick e-mail response back from our Team.