2013 Volkswagen Jetta Sportswagen
Not much has changed from the 2012 Volkswagen Jetta Sportswagen model, but with unexpected features, it will make the you feel good on the inside as you take a seat and go on an adventure. Giving you a higher fuel-to-fun ratio, a top safety pick by the IIHS, and plenty of technology accessible at the touch of the finger- now the only choice is which adventure will you choose? A wagon with so much style and efficiency, there isn’t a way to say no to hauling the kids around town or packing up for a weekend road trip.
Volkswagen Jetta Sportswagen Features
- The Volkswagen Jetta Sportswagen sophisticated exterioris packed with room to spare.
- The 2.5L engine delivers impressive acceleration, while still offering an EPA-estimated 31 highway mpg.
- The multi-function steering wheel has integrated controls putting entertainment and information at the tip of your fingers.
- The optional 5-inch color touch screen stereo and navigation system gets you where you want to go.
- The Volkswagen Jetta SportsWagen offers optional tilting/sliding panoramic sunroof stretching back to the rear seats.
TECHNOLOGY: The 2013 Volkswagen Jetta SportsWagen wouldn’t be a VW without some seriously divine technology on board. This is the stuff that makes life with any Jetta a gratifying ride down the interstate and equips you with complacency when you roll through the neighborhood. Your experience starts with sound. Volkswagen buyers get a few options depending on model, starting with Touchscreen Premium VIII sound system, also available is Sirius Satellite Radio® with a three-month free trial, and AUX-in for portable audio players, media device interface (MDI) with IPod cable and Bluetooth® with audio streaming.
The Jetta SportsWagen also features, depending on model, available keyless entry, push button start, and Touchscreen navigation.
TDI CLEAN DIESEL: Diesel has a bad rap in the states thanks to big trucks and long-ago mistakes by automakers. Volkswagen Jetta SportsWagen TDI diesel triumphs and overcomes previous stereotypes. Today’s diesel is clean thanks to the fuel and engine technology that VW uses to improve efficiency and boost performance. Fact is-TDI Clean Diesel models are arguably more efficient and eco-conscious than their gasoline-powered siblings.
- 2.5L 170-HP engine, 23City/33 Hwy
- 2.0L TDI Clean Diesel, 30City/42 Hwy
**Figures are manufacturer estimates
For questions about the current VW Jetta SportsWagen Models, Jetta SportsWagen models coming soon, or any questions in general… please do not hesitate to contact our Internet Team at(801) 285-0334 or simply click the link below to get a quick e-mail response back from our Team.