The excitement of the redesigned 7th generation 2015 VW Golf was abound from the moment that it was launched at the 2012 Paris Auto Show. It then made its official appearance at the New York Auto Show and a release date was set. In comparison to previous models, the 2015 Golf, has added more room in the cabin and shrunk about an inch in height. Moving to the new MQB platform, the Volkswagen Golf offers two engine options: a 1.8L turbo or a 2.0L turbo diesel. The 2015 VW Golf models come in either a 2-door or 4-door in the 1.8L turbo or a 4-door turbo diesel. With 52.7 cu. ft. of cargo space—30% more than last year’s model—the 2015 Golf offers even greater versatility. With a standard turbocharged engine and an available torque-filled EA288 TDI® Clean Diesel, the Golf provides better performance and efficiency than ever before. The VW Golf offers an upscale interior in addition to its German design and engineering. The Golf surrounds you with quality and amenities not typically expected in a hatchback. With new lower pricing for a new model, the 2015 VW Golf makes the consumer feel like they are getting their money’s worth.
2015 Volkswagen Golf Features**:
- Bi-Xenon headlights with LED DRLs
- Fender® Premium Audio System
- Panoramic sunroof
- Touchscreen navigation
- 170-hp turbocharged engine
- 45 hwy mpg with TDI® Clean Diesel engine
- 18″ alloy wheels
- XDS® cross-differential system
- Seven active stability-enhancing systems
- Intelligent Crash Response System
- Crash-optimized front end
- Adaptive airbags
- No-charge scheduled maintenance
- VW Car-Net® connected car features
- Touchscreen sound system
- V-Tex leatherette seating surfaces
**Some features may be standard and some may be available per model.
2015 VW Golf Available Models. Pricing will vary.
Golf 1.8T 2-Door starting at $17,995. Launch Edition or S Trim.
- 25/37 MPG *estimated, mileage varies based on driving habits
Golf 1.8T 4-Door starting at $20,695. S, S with Sunroof, SE, SEL Trim.
- 25/36 MPG *estimated, mileage varies based on driving habits
Golf TDI® Clean Diesel engine starting at $21,995. S, SE, SEL Trim.
- 30/45 MPG *estimated, mileage varies based on driving habits
Golf Limited Edition Sport starting at $25,935. The Golf 4-Door 1.8T Sport flaunts its sport body kit, unique roof spoiler, and 17″ alloy wheels. Available in limited numbers, you won’t see this special edition everywhere, which just makes you love it so much more.
Edmunds recently named the 2015 VW Golf as one of their top rated models.
For questions about the current VW Golf Models, Golf models coming soon, or any questions in general… please do not hesitate to contact our Internet Team at (801) 285-0334 or simply click the link below to get a quick e-mail response back from our Team.